Mr Ormerod has also stated that he is the Rights of Way Officer for Swaffham but the present Swaffham Clerk didnt know that they had one.
Anyway, Mr Ormerod has taken it upon himself to start claiming private land as a Public Right of Way or Restricted Byway. Land that is NOT ON THE DEFINITIVE MAP
Unfortunately, due to the ludicrous Rights of Way system which allows completely bogus claims to actually be taken seriously, this will mean at least five years of expense and stress for the owners of any property, home or land affected.
Nice one Mr Ormerod! I note that your ‘qualifications’ do not include anything to do with Rights of Way.
The Applications are as follows:
- Little Cressingham. Not on the Definitive Map.
- Nth Pickenham. Not on the Definitive Map
- Swaffham Silver Drift. Not on the Definitive Map and not, as stated presently a Bridleway. The application is for a Restricted Byway.
- Swaffham Long Lane. Not on the Definitive Map. Application for an ‘extention’ of Long Lane to be a restricted Byway.
- Swaffham PE37 Shepherds Fold. Not on the definitive map.
- Sth Acre & Swaffham EH 001 section of Fincham Drove. Not on the Definitive Map. Application for Residential Byway to join a Bridleway.
- Sth Acre. (2) Not on Definitive Map.
- Sth Acre (3) Not on Definitive Map.Application for extension of Bridleway. Mr Omerod would also like to grab a bit of the farmers field, if he can, to further extend the non existent Bridleway. ( I wonder why he feels so ‘entitled’ to other people’s land and property.)
- Pentney PROW. A signed Private Road Not on the Definitive map.
For the victims of Mr Ormerod’s claims they may like to note that Key documents are not offered. They are, the schedules for 1910, parish minutes and survey, draft and provisional maps.